- Computer speakers or a headset plugged into the computer's audio jack or USB port are required for listening to the audio portion of tracks/programs. Groups should use computer speakers capable of amplifying audio for the entire room.
- LCD/LED projectors recommended for group registrants
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft® Windows® XP or Windows 7; 2GHz Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Windows Vista®
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended) for Windows XP or Windows 7; 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended) for Windows Vista
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
- Mac OS X, 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7.2 (Intel)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari 4 or 5; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1
- Apple devices running iOS 4 or 5; compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPad, iPad 2, and iPod touch (3rd or 4th generation recommended)
- Android™ devices running Android 2.2 or later with Adobe AIR® 2.7 or later for Android; compatible with HTC EVO 4G, HTC Flyer, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Droid X, Motorola Xoom, and Samsung Galaxy Tab (7-inch) and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- BlackBerry devices running BlackBerry® Tablet OS (QNX) 1.0.6 or later with AIR 2.7 or later for BlackBerry; compatible with BlackBerry PlayBook
Prior to this event please prepare your system by performing a system check.
- Go to http://livewebcast.net/test
- Type your name in the box to enter as a guest. Then, click "Enter Room" to test connection and audio. You will see a slide with text and hear music.
- If you cannot enter the room, please contact the Help Desk (below) to resolve any issues.
Live event Help Desk is staffed from 8:00 AM–8:00 PM Eastern (Monday–Friday), as well as one hour prior to start of event through completion. Call 1-888-364-8804 for assistance. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.