PLA Virtual Spring Symposium Shout Outs
Send us a brief video of yourself or your staff and we’ll show it during the breaks of the VSS. If a video's too much to put together, feel free to send a photo of yourself, your library, or even your library's logo!
Here are the Guidelines:
- Videos should be a maximum length of 30 secs. Suitable file types are .mp4, .wmv, .mov. File size should not exceed 20 MB.
- If creating a video is not an option, you may send a photo instead. Suitable file types are .jpg and .tif.
- Deadline to submit a video/photo—Friday, March 15.
- Groups may submit more than one video to recognize different departments attending.
- If you have any questions, please e-mail Amy, firstname.lastname@example.org.