For the PLA 2020 Conference, PLA offers program organizers the opportunity to connect with individuals who have past proposal experience and success, who can provide feedback to help strengthen proposals before they are submitted to PLA. Complete the form below to receive contact information for individuals willing to review your proposal. The deadline to sign up for this opportunity is 11:59 PM Eastern on April 12, 2019.
Once you've submitted the form below, PLA will respond with contact information for volunteer reviewers. The program organizer is then responsible for contacting a prospective reviewer of their choice.
Program organizers are expected to:
- Contact reviewers via email well in advance of the final submission deadline (April 26, 2019), with an expectation that reviewers may take up to 4 business days to respond
- Be courteous, professional, and respectful of the time of volunteer reviewers
- Ask for specific feedback, clarification, and follow-up questions as needed
Reviewers are expected to:
- Acknowledge and respond to emails from program organizers in a timely manner (within 2 business days of receipt)
- Review draft proposals from program organizers and provide constructive written feedback in a timely manner (within 4 business days of receipt)
Questions? Contact Angela Maycock, PLA Manager of Continuing Education, at email@example.com.