Become a PLA Partner
Support PLA and the Librarians We Serve
Thank you to our current PLA Partners!
PLA Partners are leading companies and organizations that make a commitment to support the work of the Public Library Association (PLA) and the more than 9,000 members we serve. Through PLA, the largest and most recognizable organization dedicated specifically to the needs of public libraries, you will:
- Build and reinforce brand recognition for your company and its products among thousands of PLA members who are decision makers at their libraries.
- Enhance your visibility to PLA members at key PLA events including the highly regarded PLA Conference and on the PLA website.
- Demonstrate your organization's support for the library community and your commitment to quality PLA educational programs
PLA Partners enable PLA to continue providing members and other librarians with high-quality, low-cost educational workshops, programs, and conferences, as well as special services and advocacy efforts that improve public libraries for everyone. PLA Partners help underwrite all PLA events, either directly or indirectly. Without your support, much of what PLA offers its members would not be possible.
Choose your level of support. These are just a few of the benefits offered at each level of Partner support:
Platinum Level $10,000+
- Use of 'A PLA Platinum Partner' and the PLA logo on your company website
- A banner advertisement in one PLA Conference e-Newsletter during conference years
- Premium recognition of your organization on the PLA website, including your logo and a link to your website
- Platinum Partner recognition in Public Libraries magazine featuring your logo
- Logo recognition with a link to your website in the monthly PLA e-News
- Priority booth space selection at the PLA Conference.
- Platinum level recognition at PLA-sponsored events (These recognitions may include customized signage with your logo at events, announcement of sponsorship at opening and closing of key PLA sessions, logo projection before and after assembly, and more.)
Gold Level $5,000+
- Prominent recognition of your organization on PLA website including your logo and a link to your website
- Gold Partner recognition in Public Libraries magazine featuring your logo
- Priority booth space selection at the PLA Conference
- Gold level recognition at PLA -sponsored events
Silver Level $1,000+
- Your organization listed as a Partner on the PLA website
- Listing of your organization name on PLA Partner communications
Interested in Collaboration with PLA?
If you are interested in working with PLA on a collaborative project, please review the PLA Partnerships and Collaboration Policy, then contact PLA staff listed below.
For more information about how to become a PLA Partner, please contact Scott G. Allen, Deputy Director, at 800-545-2433, ext. 5858 or at email@example.com.