Become a PLA Partner
Support PLA and the Librarians We Serve
Thank you to our current PLA Partners!
PLA Partners are leading companies and organizations that make a commitment to support the work of the Public Library Association (PLA) and the nearly 12,000 members we serve. Through PLA, the largest and most recognizable organization dedicated specifically to the needs of public libraries, you will:
- Build and reinforce brand recognition for your company and its products among thousands PLA members who are decision makers at their libraries.
- Enhance your visibility to PLA members at key PLA events, including the highly regarded PLA Conference and the PLA Spring Symposium.
- Demonstrate your organization's support for the library community and your commitment to quality PLA educational programs
PLA Partners enable PLA to continue providing its members with high-quality, low-cost educational workshops, programs, and conferences, as well as special services and advocacy efforts that improve public libraries for everyone. PLA Partners help underwrite all PLA events, either directly or indirectly. Without your support, much of what PLA offers its members would not be possible. Choose your level of support:
Platinum Level $10,000+
- Premium recognition of your organization on PLA website, including your logo and a link to your website.
- Platinum partners recognition in Public Libraries magazine featuring your logo.
- Logo recognition with a link to your website in the monthly e-News@PLA.
- Priority booth space selection at the PLA Conference.
- Platinum level recognition at PLA-sponsored events. (These recognitions may include customized signage with your logo at events, announcement of sponsorship at opening and closing of key PLA sessions, logo projection before and after assembly, and more.)
- Prominent recognition of your logo on PLA website featuring logo and link
- Gold partners recognition in Public Libraries magazine featuring your logo.
- Priority level for booth space selection for PLA Conference.
- Prominent priority level for special events sponsorship selection at PLA.
- Your organization featured as a partner on the PLA website.
- Listing of your organization name on PLA Partner communications.
For more information about how to become a PLA Partner, please contact Barb Macikas, PLA Executive Director, at 800-545-2433, ext. 5028 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.