Annual Conference Program Subcommittee (2015)
To work with PLA staff to develop PLA programming for the ALA Annual Conference; to identify and develop program topics; to stimulate program development and implementation among members and membership units; to review and approve individual programs; to approve presenters and coordinators of individual programs; to act as liaisons to program organizers if necessary; to facilitate high quality presentations.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 10/07/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Annual Conference (2015) Program Subcommittee Meeting (PLA)
- Annual Conference 2013 Program Subcommittee Meeting (PLA)
- Annual Conference Program Subcommittee (2012 & 2013) Meeting (PLA)
- Links to committee work results (program schedule links)
- Annual Conference (2012) Program Subcommittee Meeting (PLA)
All PLA Committees are formed by action of the PLA Board of Directors, which is elected by PLA Members. In 2008, PLA's committees were restructured by a vote of the membership.
The Annual Conference Program Subcommittee (2014) consists of members appointed from the membership at large serving 2 year terms and led by a chair.
Established at the request of the PLA Board.
To be a thriving, vibrant organization, PLA must have committed and active committee members. If you are interested in serving on a committee, please read and fill out the online volunteer form.
- Volunteers are accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Appointments are made by the PLA President and President-Elect, primarily in the spring.
- Volunteers must be members of ALA and PLA.