How to Run Great Training Webinars for Librarians
- Defining webinars and their benefits
- Comparing online to in-person presentations
- How to choose the right webinar platform for your needs and budget
- Shaping your content into a great online presentation
- Why librarians love webinars, and how to tailor your event for a library audience
- Assessing the effectiveness of your online training
Dan Freeman is the Online Learning Manager for ALA TechSource and ALA Editions. In this capacity he has run hundreds of webinars and dozens of online courses for library audiences, being involved in all facets of their production, from content and marketing to presentation and assessment. He holds an M.S. in Library and Information Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and has worked in several different library environments.
Date(s) & Time(s)
This workshop will take place on Wednesday, June 12 and will last 90 minutes, and will start at 2:30pm Eastern/1:30 Central/12:30 Mountain/11:30am Pacific. It will last 90 minutes.