Loleta D. Fyan Grant
It is expected that the Fyan winner will eventually share results widely. This may take some time to complete. However, for the purpose of the Fyan Grant files, a final report is due 12 months after receipt of the final check. That report should be organized as follows:
Narrative Report (2 or 3 pages)
Please include brief answers to the following questions:
- What did you actually do and how does it differ from your original plan?
- What problems did you encounter and how did you deal with them?
- How has your work contributed to the improvement of public libraries?
- What are your plans for disseminating results of your work?
Financial Report (1 page)
- Categories of planned expenditure (e.g., supplies, travel).
- Amount you planned to spend in each category.
- Amount you actually spent in each category.
- Brief explanation of differences between 2 and 3.
For more information, please see the following: