The Caroll Preston Baber Research Grant
It is expected that the Baber winner will eventually disseminate results of the research widely and in different formats (See Section II, E-F of Proposal page). Dissemination may take some time to complete. However, for the purpose of the Baber Endowment files, a final report is due 18 months after receipt of the initial check. That final report should be organized as follows:
- Technical Report (4 or 5 pages)
Please include brief answers to the following questions:
- What was the original problem and research question(s)?
- What did you actually do and how does it differ from your original plan?
- What problems did you encounter and how did you deal with them?
- What answers do you have now for the research question(s) asked in the proposal?
- How has your work contributed to a solution of the original problem?
- What else could be done to answer the research question(s)?
- What are your plans for disseminating results of your work?
- Financial Report (1 page)
- Categories of planned expenditure (e.g., supplies, travel).
- Amount you planned to spend in each category.
- Amount you actually spent in each category.
- Brief explanation of differences between B and C.
For more information, please see the following: