Orientation, Training and Leadership Development Committee
Minutes from Saturday, June 16, 2001
10 a.m. - 12 p.m., Grand Hyatt Hotel, San Miguel Room
San Francisco, CA
Attendees: Estelle Black, Alice Calabrese, Julie Machie, Robert Newlen, Dorothy Ragsdale
Absent: Judith Baker, Karen Brown, Carol Doll, Ling H. Jeng, Susan Lucco, Louise Sherby, John Sheridan, Gary Shirk, H. Lea Wells and Marsha Spyros
Guests: Karen Downing, Sara Groves
Minutes of January 12, 2001 meeting were read and approved with the following corrections:
- Read only to correct minutes. The correction was Julie Matchie, we had to delete “t”.
- Corrected agenda date from November 11, 2001 to January 17, 2001.
The following members rotated off committee: Judith Baker, Karen Brown, Carol Doll, Susan Lucco, and Gary Shirk.
- Review of proposal from The Communication Office and the Forum.
- Committee agreed to assume responsibility of section 1 regarding methodology and comparative analysis.
- Schedule conference call with vendors on 6/25 to advise decision of committee.
- Receive contract from the communication office and forward to Jenner & Block to review.
- Request adjusted timeframe for The Communications Office.
- Committee members will provide name of members to participate in telephone interview and electronic survey.
The committee members present discussed the budgeting issues, the proposed original totalled $44,000; with negotiation, it was reduced to $33,000.
The next full committee meeting is scheduled for Saturday, June 15, 2002 at 8:30 a.m., location to be determined.
Attached are the following:
- Midwinter 2001 minutes