Vice Presidential Planning Committee
This committee assists the current Vice President with his or her projects during his or her term. This includes assisting with the planning of the Presidential Program for the subsequent year.
This is an ad-hoc committee appointed by the Vice-President/President Elect.
- Begin planning the current VP’s President’s Program for the ALA Annual Conference (purely in a brainstorming capacity). Include such elements as program theme, program content, and potential speakers.
- Assist the VP in his or her stated goals for the term.
- Take on other tasks or projects as assigned by the VP.
Committee Members 2015-2016
- Chair: Karen Doster-Greenleaf (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alisha Taylor (email@example.com)
- Emily Decker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice Presidential Planning Committee Wiki