Free webinar: How to Create New Revenue Streams for Your Library
For Immediate Release
CHICAGO — Ed Rossman’s book 40+ New Revenue Sources for Libraries and Nonprofits is more than a book, it’s a treasure map! In this fast-paced, free webinar, the author will be getting right into the key considerations for methods to generate revenue. He’ll then reinforce these by introducing several fast-track methods discussed in his book and will share valuable tips on how to start implementing these techniques immediately to create hundreds of dollars of new money by year’s end.
Join us at 1 p.m. Eastern on Friday, Dec. 8 for this free webinar!
You’ll come out of this webinar with:
- fast-track revenue methods reviewed in a legal context
- suggestions for proper in-house procedures
- features and benefits to promote each method
- exercises to determine the proper value and price points for your area
- online resources to make creation of product easier
- critical first steps to take internally and with your stakeholders
You can register for this free event here.
ALA Publishing eLearning Solutions (ELS) produces high-quality professional development events and materials for the library profession. ELS events cover modern issues on a wide variety of topics in formats that include live workshops, asynchronous eCourses, and print publications. We help ensure that today’s library employees have access to the professional development opportunities they need, whether they are brushing up on the basics or expanding their horizons with cutting-edge tools.