Carroll Preston Baber Research Grant now accepting proposals for 2017 award
For Immediate Release
Office of Research and Statistics
American Library Association
CHICAGO — The American Library Association’s Office for Research and Statistics is accepting applications from innovative researchers for the annual Carroll Preston Baber Research Grant. The $3,000 grant is given to one or more librarians or library educators who will conduct research, over the course of one year, that could lead to an improvement in services to any specified group of people.
- originality of the research question(s);
- a clearly defined research problem;
- innovative quality of the project and/or use of technology in a new way;
- cooperative nature of the project;
- institutional commitment to the project;
- practical value of the project for library users.