New workshop: Get started with Google Analytics
For Immediate Release
CHICAGO — ALA TechSource introduces a new workshop Getting Started with Google Analytics, with Rita Gavelis. This 90-minute workshop is hosted live at 2:30 p.m. Eastern on Thursday, July 2, 2015.
After participating in this workshop, you will:
- know how to embed the Google Analytics code into your website or WordPress blog;
- possess the skills to navigate the analytics dashboard;
- understand the differences between basic metrics;
- be able to create a statistical report for a website;
- know how to interpret common pieces of data collected in a basic analytics report.
About the Instructor:
Rita Gavelis is a technology trainer and consultant with over 25 years of library experience. She has worked in academic, public, and corporate libraries and wore many hats from providing reference and document delivery to supervising technical services. With her broad knowledge of software and web applications, she helps libraries, schools, and small businesses plan for, manage and incorporate new technology into the workflow.
ALA TechSource Workshops are designed to give you and your staff the opportunity to participate in a hands‐on learning experience that will help you make the best technology decisions for your library.
ALA Store purchases fund advocacy, awareness, and accreditation programs for library professionals worldwide.