Registration and housing open Jan. 12 for 2015 ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition
For Immediate Release
Registration and Housing Specialist
American Library Association
CHICAGO — ALA promises the same outstanding content, professional development and networking opportunities as always at the 2015 Annual Conference in San Francisco, June 25-30. Early Bird registration and housing are open as of noon (Central time) on Monday, Jan. 12, 2015.
Attendees from all over the world will have access to the latest on digital content, e-books, innovation, library transformation, community engagement, books and authors, leadership, advocacy, policy updates and more, as they enjoy networking and social events. They will be informed, inspired and entertained through:
- 500+ programs, discussions and sessions;
- memorable events and speakers (confirmed to date—danah boyd, Edwidge Danticat, Joshua Davis, Roberta Kaplan, Nick Offerman, Sarah Vowell, Maryanne Wolf);
- 850+ exhibitors – the newest titles, hottest products, emerging technologies;
- preconferences, in-depth professional development;
- hundreds of authors;
- conversations--facilitated and informal, planned and impromptu;
- ALA JobLIST Placement Center.
If you need help in making your case to attend, these resources can help.
Register and book housing now! Take advantage of the best Early Bird rates through noon (Central) March 16, 2015.
ALA Annual Conference—Transforming Our Libraries, Ourselves