LLAMA webinar explores marketing with Facebook
For Immediate Release
LLAMA Program Officer
CHICAGO — Are you making the most of Facebook for marketing your library? The Library Leadership and Management Association (LLAMA) will present "If they like you, they will come: Leveraging Facebook ads for your library, " at 1:30 – 3 p.m. (Central time) on Wed., Nov. 5. This webinar will feature proven examples of using Facebook to successfully publicize significant library programs.
By the end of this webinar, participants will:
• understand the importance of including social media advertising in their marketing plans;
• be familiar with various Facebook campaign objectives, bidding models and sample scenarios in which Facebook advertising could boost their library's social media presence;
• have a clear understanding of the difference between paid ʺsponsored storiesʺ and ʺboost your postsʺ;
• learn best practices for getting the maximum amount of attention from your patron base;
• be familiar with additional paid options that can attract individuals to ʺlikeʺ your organization's page and educate them about your important programs, events and key services.
Presenters: Allison Moonitz, assistant director, Mahwah Public Library, Mahwah, New Jersey; Kurt Hadeler, Director, Mahwah Public Library, N.J.
Fees: LLAMA member: $49 Non-LLAMA member $59 LLAMA group rate (5 or more people at one site) $199 Non-LLAMA group rate (5 or more people at one site) $239
Register online: http://tinyurl.com/3zhtecm
Register with a purchase order or by mail: registration form (PDF, 1 pg.).
Can't attend the live event? No problem! If you register, you will automatically receive a link to the recorded version for later viewing.
For questions about this webinar or other LLAMA programs, contact Fred Reuland. email@example.com
About the Library Leadership and Management Association
The Library Leadership and Management Association (www.ala.org/llama) advances outstanding leadership and management practices in library and information services by encouraging and nurturing individual excellence in current and aspiring library leaders. LLAMA is a division of the American Library Association.
If you no longer wish to receive information about upcoming LLAMA webinars, please forward this message to firstname.lastname@example.org with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.