Bundle Registration for 2014 Midwinter Meeting and Annual Conference open Sept. 9
For Immediate Release
CHICAGO — Bundle Registration for 2014 Midwinter Meeting and Annual Conference is now open at http://www.ala.org/conferencesevents/bundle-registration. The conversation starts Jan. 24-28 in Philadelphia at the ALA Midwinter Meeting & Exhibits and continues as we work on Transforming Our Libraries, Ourselves at the ALA Annual Conference June 26 - July 1 in Las Vegas. Bundling the registration for both conferences saves up to $140 and offers the opportunity to book housing for Midwinter immediately.
A bundled registration package for both events offers a concentration of networking, professional development and more, with
- 500+ programs and timely updates;
- 50+ Institutes and Preconferences;
- 1,000 exhibitors and dozens of events in the Exhibit Hall;
- 100s of authors and illustrators;
- a wide range of high-profile speakers;
- award announcements and celebrations;
- ALA JobLIST Placement Center;
- peer-led opportunities;
- informal networking and social events.
Bundle your 2014 registrations before the end of the day, Sept. 30, 2013 to get the most at the best price. Bundle registrants may book housing for Midwinter any time after registering.
For non-Bundle registrants, Midwinter-only registration and housing open Oct. 1, 2013 at alamidwinter.org. Annual-only registration and housing open Jan. 13, 2014.