CHICAGO - ALA TechSource announces a new workshop, How to Run Great Training Webinars for Librarians with Dan Freeman. This workshop will take place on Wednesday, June 12 and will last 90 minutes.
- Defining webinars and their benefits;
- Comparing online to in-person presentations;
- How to choose the right webinar platform for your needs and budget;
- Shaping your content into a great online presentation;
- Why librarians love webinars, and how to tailor your event for a library audience;
- Assessing the effectiveness of your online training.
Registration for this ALA TechSource Workshop is available on the ALA Store at both individual and group rates. This workshop will take place on Wednesday, June 12, will last 90 minutes and will start at 2:30 p.m. Eastern/1:30 p.m. Central/12:30 p.m. Mountain/11:30 a.m. Pacific.
For pricing on bulk registrations in excess of $1,000, please contact us.
Dan Freeman is the online learning manager for ALA TechSource and ALA Editions. In this capacity he has run hundreds of webinars and dozens of online courses for library audiences, being involved in all facets of their production, from content and marketing to presentation and assessment. He holds an M.S. in Library and Information Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and has worked in several different library environments.
ALA TechSource Workshops are designed to give you and your staff the opportunity to participate in a hands‐on learning experience that will help you make the best technology decisions for your library.
ALA Store purchases fund advocacy, awareness, and accreditation programs for library professionals worldwide.