Submit your ACRL story video, win free membership
For Immediate Release
CHICAGO – The Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL) is looking for videos about what the association means to its members. To enter the contest, submit a video of no more than one-minute in length answering one of the following questions:
- Tell us a story about what you, as a member of the academic library community, contribute to your campus and how ACRL has had a role in making that possible.
- Tell us about a time you felt on top of your game in your career and how ACRL helped you get there.
- Tell us a story about the personal connections you’ve made in ACRL and what those relationships have meant to you.
- Tell us how ACRL helps you make an impact on the profession.
- Tell us about your favorite ACRL moment.
Selected videos will receive one year of free ACRL membership (a $57 value, does not include ALA membership) and an invitation to the ACRL 2013 Chair’s Reception held Thursday, April 11 at the Eiteljorg Museum in Indianapolis. Complete details and submission requirements are available on the ACRL website.
The deadline for submission is Feb. 28, 2013, and all applicants will be notified via email by March 29, 2013.
For more information, contact ACRL Conference Supervisor Tory Ondrla at email@example.com or (312) 280-2515.
ACRL is a division of the American Library Association (ALA), representing more than 11,500 academic and research librarians and interested individuals. ACRL is the only individual membership organization in North America that develops programs, products and services to meet the unique needs of academic and research librarians. Its initiatives enable the higher education community to understand the role that academic libraries play in the teaching, learning and research environments. ACRL is on the web at www.acrl.org, Facebook at www.facebook.com/ala.acrl and Twitter at @ala_acrl.