CHICAGO — The 2013 ALA Midwinter Meeting Scheduler is now open! The Scheduler is a powerful tool to help plan and organize conference attendance and keep up with events and opportunities as they’re added. Highlights include:
- The ability to browse sessions in multiple ways;
- Easy-to-create personal calendars that can be shared or kept private;
- Tailored lists of recommendations based on division, groups, library type and interests specified in user profiles;
- Ease of adding, prioritizing, and updating sessions and events;
- Ease of adding booth visits and meetings with specific exhibitors;
- A Quick-Start Guide to the Scheduler and other ways to get help in order to learn more.
The Conference Scheduler mobile app will be released in December.
Use the Midwinter Meeting Scheduler to plan your time, create your calendar and find out about many other Midwinter Meeting highlights as they’re added—speakers, events, networking opportunities and more. Visit the 2013 ALA Midwinter Meeting website for general information.
ALA Midwinter Meeting registration and housing are open. Get the best discount with Early Bird Registration, open until midnight, Sunday, December 2, 2012. Important conversations about the transformation and future of libraries will be taking place in Seattle, Jan. 25-29.
For attendees who need support in making their case for attending and why they’ll be more valuable to their institutions afterwards, ALA offers resources that include step-by-step guidelines for what information to present, what previous attendees have said about what they took home from ALA conferences and events, a sample budget worksheet, and more.
ALA Midwinter Meeting. The conversation starts here . . .