Rev up your learning this winter with YALSA’s Webinars-on-Demand
For Immediate Release
CHICAGO — Looking for guidance into the latest topics in teen services? Look no further than YALSA’s Webinars-on-Demand. Previously recorded webinars, led by content experts selected by YALSA, are available online at www.ala.org/yalsa/webinars for $19 each (select webinars available as a series of three for $49).
Webinars-on-Demand are available for purchase two months after the webinar takes place. Once purchased, you can view the webinar immediately. YALSA members receive complimentary access to previously recorded webinars (webinars are embargoed for 60 days after recording).
Current Webinar-on-Demand offerings include:
- Back to Basics: Updated Guidelines for Everyday Service to 21st Century Teens, hosted by Sarah Flowers
- Back to the Facts: YA Nonfiction, hosted by Angela Carstensen
- Do More with Less: Passive Programs, hosted by Gregory Lum and Sarah Ludwig
- Ready, Set, Go! 30 Ways to Reach Reluctant Readers in 60 Minutes, hosted by Jen Hubert Swan
- Risky Business, hosted by Linda Braun
- VIPs: Why You Need Them for Advocacy, hosted by Karen Keys
- YA Classics, hosted by Sarah Debraski
In addition, the Reaching Readers series of webinars (including Back to the Facts, Ready, Set, Go! and YA Classics) can be purchased for $49.
For more information and to read descriptions of YALSA’s Webinars-on-Demand, visit www.ala.org/yalsa/webinars
For more than 50 years, YALSA has been the world leader in selecting books, videos and audiobooks for teens. For more information about these awards or for additional lists of recommended reading, go to www.ala.org/yalsa/booklists. For more information about YALSA, please contact us via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone, at 1 (800) 545-2433 ext. 4390.