CHICAGO — School librarians, teen services librarians, young adult librarians and others who work with teens in libraries can now access previously recorded webinars from the Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA). While YALSA members will continue to enjoy complimentary access to archived webinars, all others can purchase previously recorded sessions for $19 per webinar at www.ala.org/yalsa/webinars.
- Back to the Facts: YA Nonfiction, led by Angela Carstensen (Collection Development & Readers’ Advisory)
- Back to Basics: Updated Guidelines for Everyday Service to 21st Century Teens, led by Sarah Flowers (YA Service Delivery)
- Ready, Set, Go! 30 Ways to Reach Reluctant Readers in 60 Minutes, led by Jen Hubert Swan (Collection Development & Readers’ Advisory)
- Risky Business, led by Linda Braun (YA Service Delivery)
- VIPs: Why You Need Them for Advocacy, led by Karen Keys (Advocacy)
- YA Classics, led by Sarah Debraski (Collection Development & Readers’ Advisory)