Call for proposals for AASL National Conference
For Immediate Release
CHICAGO – The American Association of School Librarians (AASL) is seeking proposals for concurrent sessions at its 2011 National Conference & Exhibition. The deadline for proposals is Monday, Nov. 1. More information is available at www.ala.org/aasl/aaslrfp.
- Demonstrates innovative thinking and/or new perspectives
- Presents strategies for effectively implementing new ideas and technology
- Incorporates at least one active hands-on learning exercise
- Design includes activities that will incorporate various learning styles
- Demonstrates how learning outcomes would be achieved