AASL pre-Midwinter institute hones school librarians' leadership skills
For Immediate Release
CHICAGO – School librarians looking to strengthen their leadership skills are encouraged to attend the American Association of School Librarians' (AASL) pre-Midwinter Institute, Collaborative Leadership. The full-day institute will be facilitated by Steven Baule, PhD., EdD. Online registration for this institute is now open.
- Plan and prioritize personal and professional goals
- Acquire strategies in leadership and collaboration
- Articulate the importance of the school library program to administrators
- Recognize the challenges that affect the school library profession
- Create an action plan to be a successful leader