Grand Literary & History Tour of Ireland - Book Now!
For Immediate Release
Marketing & Programs Specialist
Association of Specialized and Cooperative Library Agencies (ASCLA)
CHICAGO - Pack your bags! The Association of Specialized and Cooperative Library Agencies (ASCLA) invites you to join us for a grand literary and history tour of Ireland, May 10-17, 2018! Hurry - time is running out! Must book by .
This seven night’s themed tour of Ireland focuses on the highlights of this diverse and majestic country. From the capital city of Dublin, home of many famous libraries and writers, to the countryside of the Southwest, this is Ireland at its most intriguing and fascinating. History, world famous writers, music and epic scenery will be taken in each day to delight and wonder the visitor to this ancient and wildly beautiful country. Trip includes accommodations in four cities, transportation between cities, seven meals, visit to the world famous Trinity College, tour of Wicklow Mountains and James Joyce's Tower, tour of the Rock of Cashel, boat trip to the Blasket Islands, tour of Kerry's Writers Museum and much more!
The Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is on May 19, 2018; extend your trip and get two experiences of a lifetime!**
- Cost*: $2250 per person for double occupancy (single supplement +$500).
- Airfare and travel insurance not included, but can be provided upon request.
- Gratuities not included.
- $500 per person non-refundable deposit at time of booking.
- There is a maximum of 10 of single supplement fares available, please inquire at time of booking. Room sharing is available and encouraged, but not guaranteed; otherwise the single supplement applies.
- Trips are open to the public; membership to ALA and/or ASCLA is not required.
*Terms and Conditions: Although unlikely we reserve the right to alter the itinerary or change hotels if required. Once deposit its taken it is not refundable. Participants must be in good health and able to walk long distances in order to participate in the itinerary. Booking this itinerary means you comply and agree you are in good physical condition to participate as if not you may not be able to be accommodated during the trip for portions of the itinerary.
**Royal wedding is not included in this trip.
Reservations/Questions: please contact Deb Gisby, 847-579-9898 at Frosch or email email@example.com.