Corporate Members - Vendors and Exhibitors
Corporate Members of ALA receive recognition as supporters of libraries and library workers and have premier access to 62,000 individual and 4,000 organizational members of ALA through our convention and trade shows. In addition to this, ALA brings Corporate Members visibility in the marketplace and offers member-to-member access to buyers and decision makers in the library community.
Eligible entities include businesses not included in either Personal or Organizational definitions that wish to be patrons of ALA.
Corporate Members receive a wide variety of benefits, including preferred booth space assignments for ALA’s Annual Conference and Midwinter Meeting; voting membership in ALA and the Exhibitors Round Table (ERT); 10% - 15% discounts on ALA goods and services, including rental of ALA subscription mailing lists; and use of the unique ALA Corporate Member logo.
Two levels of dues for Corporate Members
Select the corporate membership that meets your needs.
- At the $500 level you can designate one Key Benefit (see list below) you wish to receive when you join or renew (changeable year-to-year, but not within the same year of membership).
- At the $2,000 level, you automatically receive ALL of the Key Benefits (listed below) -- PLUS, new this year, 25% off display advertising in American Libraries magazine (available only at the $2,000 level).
- Discounted Membership List Rental. Receive a 15% discount on renting our membership mailing lists, including lists of members active in special interest divisions, sections, and round tables, as well as Canadian and international addresses.
- Preferred Exhibit Booth Space. Receive preferred booth space assignments before other exhibitors. Get recognized in conference programs, in Cognotes (our show daily), the ALA’s Membership Pavilion, and identify your exhibit staff as “Corporate Members” on exhibit badges.
- Recognition as an ALA Corporate Member in American Libraries Buyers Guide, as well as advanced search in the guide.
All Corporate Members also receive the following benefits.
ALA JobLIST: Discounted rates on online classified job ads on the top site for both job seekers and employers in the U.S.
American Libraries: A free subscription to American Libraries, the magazine of ALA, providing a wealth of information about libraries, library work and current ALA news and events.
AL Direct: Weekly breaking news and information in the award-winning e-newsletter from American Libraries.
Corporate Members may also join any division or round table as an organizational member.
Library Champions are a special level of ALA Corporate Membership. To learn more about the benefits of being a Library Champion or to find out which type of Corporate Membership your business should apply for, contact ALA’s Development Office.
Resources for Corporate Members
Join ALA Today - Download a PDF Membership Application