Your membership connects you with leading buyers and decision-makers across the library world while demonstrating your commitment to the global transformation of libraries. Through your Corporate Membership you maximize your visibility and that only increases as you take full advantage of the benefits and discounts available only to Corporate Members.
As a Corporate Member, you are recognized as a valuable supporter of libraries, librarians, and other library staff. Libraries are essential to helping communities contribute to and benefit from our increasingly global economy. And your support through your ALA membership helps to ensure that the best library services are available to all. Take a few moments to review the following information to see all that you receive.
Corporate Member Key Benefits
Select the corporate membership that meets your needs.
- At the $500 level you can designate one Key Benefit (see list below) you wish to receive when you join or renew (changeable year-to-year, but not within the same year of membership).
- At the $2,000 level, you automatically receive ALL of the Key Benefits (listed below) - PLUS 25% off display advertising in American Libraries magazine.
- Discounted Membership List Rental. Receive a 15% discount on renting our membership mailing lists, including lists of members active in special interest divisions, sections, and round tables, as well as Canadian and international addresses.
- Preferred Exhibit Booth Space. Receive preferred booth space assignments before other exhibitors. Get recognized in conference programs, in Cognotes (our show daily), the ALA’s Membership Pavilion, and identify your exhibit staff as “Corporate Members” on exhibit badges.
- Recognition as an ALA Corporate Member in American Libraries Buyers Guide, as well as advanced search in the guide.
All Corporate Members also receive the following benefits.
ALA JobLIST: Discounted rates on online classified job ads on the top site for both job seekers and employers in the U.S.
American Libraries: A free subscription to American Libraries, the magazine of ALA, providing a wealth of information about libraries, library work and current ALA news and events
AL Direct: Weekly breaking news and information in the award-winning e-newsletter from American Libraries
Discounts from ALA Publishing: 10% discounts on books and promotional items from ALA Editions and ALA Graphics.
ALA Corporate Member Logo Use: Use of ALA Corporate Member logo in your advertising and on your websites.
Exhibits Round Table Membership: One free Personal Membership that includes voting rights in our Exhibitors Round Table, ensuring your voice is heard in planning and promoting ALA events.
Subscriptions to Publications and Resources including AL Direct, and much more.
Discounted access to the ALA-APA salary survey. This important resource features salary information from the most recently published ALA- APA Library Salary Surveys of more than 65 librarian and non-MLS positions in academic and public libraries. Users, who access the database with the institutional ALA ID and password, may search for salary information by position, library type, state and/or region.
Membership in the Exhibits Round Table. Corporate Members receive one personal voting membership in ALA and our Exhibitors Round Table ( ERT ). This means your voice is heard in planning and promotion of ALA events while you support the work of ALA: outreach and advocacy for America’s libraries.
Corporate member dues
Join ALA Today - Download an application for Corporate membership