LLAMA/SASS Management Practices Committee
To collect, organize, and disseminate information on management practices for all types of libraries in the area of systems and services. The focus of work will be on the management of technology related to these two areas-on applications rather than theory. Activities will include but not be limited to the encouragement of research, the development of standards, and the general study of issues in this area.
Lisa M. Smith (Chair, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2017)
Timothy A. Hackman (Member, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2018)
Ms. Mary Anne Hodel (Member, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2018)
Robyn K. Huff - Eibl (Member, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2018)
Ms. Michele Lauer-Bader (Member, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2018)
Andrew See (Member, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2018)
Kerry Ward (Staff Liaison, July 1, 2015, to June 30, 2017)
Displaying active committee roster as of 10/28/2016. Last retrieved on 10/28/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- My absence from ALA
- Viva Las Vegas!! Our Program!!
- ALA Anahaim Meeting Minutes
- Social NotWorking @ ALA, Monday June 27, 10:30 am
- ALA 2010 Conference Program Offering, And the Survey Says....
- ALA Midwinter 2010 Committee Minutes
- DRAFT PROPOSAL, 2011 Annual Conference Program
- ALA 2010 Conference LLAMA SASS Management Practices Meeting Agenda