LLAMA/SASS Circulation/Access Services Committee
To study and evaluate procedures and issues related to the management of circulation and access services in all types of libraries. To promote research and publication in the area of circulation and access services, facilitate communication between practitioners, and serve as an advocate for the interests of circulation and access services managers.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Circulation-Access Services--minutes--Annual 2014
- LLAMA SASS Circulation/Access Services Committee -- Agenda -- ALA Midwinter Meeting 2014
- Presentation Materials from "Less Train, More Gain" program
- Annual 2010 Program: Less Train, More Gain
- Annual 2009 Program: And Now for Something Completely Different: Innovations in Library Stacks Management