Public Relations and Marketing Community of Practice
The Public Relations and Marketing Community of Practice provides a framework and impetus for studying public relations within marketing theory and practice; for improving the practice of public relations and marketing of libraries and library services in public, school, college, university, and special libraries; for serving as liaison between the division, ALA, and other ALA units; and for identifying those aspects of public relations and marketing about which the profession needs to be informed and educated so as to conduct appropriate programs and institutes.
- Executive Committee - Charge and Roster
- Education and Training - Charge and Roster
- John Cotton Dana Library Public Relations Award - Charge and Roster
- Nominating - Charge and Roster
- PR Xchange - Charge and Roster
The LLAMA volunteer form for 2017-2019 will open in Spring 2017.
Join the Conversation
Conferences and Events
Public Relations Community at the 2017 Annual Conference
- Information available in Spring 2017
ALA Annual and Midwinter Conferences
- PRMS Leadership, Committees, and Discussion Groups
- LLAMA Public Relations and Marketing Section (PRMS) on ALA Connect
- Volunteer for a LLAMA division or section committee (Requires ALA Log-in)