LLAMA/MAES Using Measurement Data for Library Planning, Assessment and Communication
To identify and disseminate information about the effective uses of measurement data for library planning, assessment and communication; to provide resources to develop skills in the generation, analysis, and use of measurement data for planning, assessment and communication; to identify needs for research, methodologies, and tools in the areas of library planning, assessment and communication; to promote formal professional education in skills and methodologies appropriate for planning, assessment and communication; to work with other LLAMA sections and ALA divisions as appropriate.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Say-it-in-Six Lightning Rounds: Case Studies on Using Data to Improve Library Services
- Building Holistic Library Assessment: Space + Collections = Effective Services
- List of possible Listservs to Use for Marketing of Programs
- ALA MW 2013 Minutes -- APPROVED
- ALA Annual 2012 Minutes
- Space Assessment: Data, Tools, Uses
- Services Assessment: Data, Tools, Uses
- Collections Assessment: Data, Tools and Uses
- What is storytelling with data?