Assessment Community of Practice
Announcement: On July 1, 2016, LLAMA MAES became the LLAMA Assessment Community of Practice.
The Assessment community focuses on library assessment, evaluation, and measurement regardless of type of library or activity. We emphasize the role of assessment in demonstrating the impacts of our libraries. Our work includes recommending and developing tools, methods, guidelines, standards, and policies and procedures. We plan and deliver webinars, programs, publications, special projects, and discussion group(s). We seek opportunities to collaborate within our Section, within LLAMA, and beyond.
- Executive Committee - Charge and Roster
- Competencies and Methods - Charge and Roster
- Marketing and Communication - Charge and Roster
- Nominating - Charge and Roster
- Organizational Practices - Charge and Roster
- Resources - Charge and Roster
- Services - Charge and Roster
- Hot Topics in Assessment Discussion Group - Charge and Roster
The LLAMA volunteer form for 2017-2019 will open in Spring 2017.
Join the Conversation
Conferences and Events
Assessment Community at the 2017 Annual Conference
- Information available in Spring 2017
ALA Annual and Midwinter Conferences
Other Assessment Conferences
- LIbrary Assessment Conference Conference
- Southeastern Library Assessment Conference
- Northumbria International Conference on Performance Measurement in Libraries and Information Services
- International Conference on Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Libraries (QQML)