LLAMA/BES Architecture for Public Libraries Committee
To study, evaluate, and recommend in matters relating to public library structures, including their design, construction, and alteration. Its scope includes: library site selection; building planning and architecture; interior organization of library buildings; decoration of interiors; ventilation, air conditioning, and lighting; maintenance of library buildings and property; bookmobile planning and design.
Lynne Carey (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
William Hidell (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Mr. Peter Magnani (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Kerry Ward (Staff Liaison, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2015)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 03/07/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- LLAMA BES APL Midwinter Minutes
- ALA 2013 Program P13 "The Library as Culture House"
- ALA LLAMA BES Architecture for Public Library Program P13 "The Library as Culture House"
- Homeless in the Library
- McAllen Library
- Moving Beyond the Community Living Room
- DIgital Bridge to Somewhere: Take 2
- LLAMA Program Committee Meeting
- Minutes for June 23, 2012 Committee Meeting
- ALA 2012 LLAMA BES APL Committee Meeting Notes (Revised)