LLAMA/BES Architecture for Public Libraries Committee
To study, evaluate, and recommend in matters relating to public library structures, including their design, construction, and alteration. Its scope includes: library site selection; building planning and architecture; interior organization of library buildings; decoration of interiors; ventilation, air conditioning, and lighting; maintenance of library buildings and property; bookmobile planning and design.
Traci Engel Lesneski (Chair, July 1, 2015, to June 30, 2017)
Mr. Michael L. Blackwell (Member, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2018)
Michael B. Gannon (Member, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2018)
Ms. Susan F. Gregory (Member, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2018)
William Hidell (Member, July 1, 2015, to June 30, 2017)
Karen J. McPheeters (Member, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2018)
Mrs. Stephanie A. Shook (Member, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2018)
Tony J.M. Tallent (Member, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2018)
Kerry Ward (Staff Liaison, July 1, 2015, to June 30, 2017)
Displaying active committee roster as of 01/22/2017. Last retrieved on 01/22/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Collaborative Strategies for Successful Library Design and Innovative Use, Chicago IL August 10-11
- ALA Annual 2016 Meeting Minutes
- CALL FOR PAPERS!
- ALA PRECONFERENCE Communities in Need: Innovations in Service and Design for Connecting Users with Social Services
- Architecture for Public Libraries Committee Meeting Minutes ALA 2014
- LLAMA BES Architecture for Public Libraries Committee Meetnig
- LLAMA BES APL Midwinter Minutes
- ALA 2013 Program P13 "The Library as Culture House"
- McAllen Library
- Moving Beyond the Community Living Room