LLAMA/BES Architecture for Public Libraries Committee
To study, evaluate, and recommend in matters relating to public library structures, including their design, construction, and alteration. Its scope includes: library site selection; building planning and architecture; interior organization of library buildings; decoration of interiors; ventilation, air conditioning, and lighting; maintenance of library buildings and property; bookmobile planning and design.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Architecture for Public Libraries Committee Meeting Minutes ALA 2014
- LLAMA BES Architecture for Public Libraries Committee Meetnig
- LLAMA BES APL Midwinter Minutes
- ALA 2013 Program P13 "The Library as Culture House"
- ALA LLAMA BES Architecture for Public Library Program P13 "The Library as Culture House"
- Serving the Homeless in the Academic and Public Library
- McAllen Library
- Moving Beyond the Community Living Room
- DIgital Bridge to Somewhere: Take 2
- LLAMA Program Committee Meeting