- 2:30 PM-4:00 PM (Eastern)
- 1:30 PM-3:00 PM (Central)
- 12:30 PM-2:00 PM (Mountain)
- 11:30 AM-1:00 PM (Pacific)
Often, projects are undertaken with little to no pre-planning. By creating a cohesive plan before project work begins, a project manager can effectively manage the various aspects of projects. This webinar will take participants through the planning process and provide additional information on resources and tools to be successful.
Topics covered will include:
- Importance of project scope
- Identifying tasks to be completed
- Identifying staff and resources
- Developing an optimal workflow
- Developing a budget
- Creating a schedule
- Developing a Communication plan
- Understanding the role of change management in a successful project
- Scalability of project plans
- Define “triple constraints”
Participants will learn:
- The parts of a project plan and their importance to the success of the project.
- The important relationships of scope, budget and schedule
- How to create a workflow that includes staff and resources
- How a communication plan can manage stakeholder relationships and expectations
- How to scale project plans to fit the project
Who Should Attend
This webinar is for anyone leading a project.
LLAMA member $49; Non-LLAMA member $59; LLAMA member group rate (5 or more people at one site) $199; Non-LLAMA member group rate (5 or more people at one site) $239; Student: $29
How to Register
Register online: http://tinyurl.com/3zhtecm
Register with a purchase order or by mail, contact Tom Ferren: email@example.com
Tech Requirements: This webinar uses GoToWebinar software, which may require a small download.