LLAMA/HRS Career Institute Planning Committee
The committee is responsible for the following tasks:
- develops topics for LLAMA Career Institute programs to be offered as ALA Midwinter Institutes, ALA Annual Conference Pre-conferences, or virtually as webinars;
- develops and offers at least one in-person LLAMA Career Institute program annually as a revenue-generating ALA Midwinter Institute or ALA Annual Pre-conference;
- develops topics for webinars that can be offered as virtual LLAMA Career Institutes;
- plans Career Institute programs and webinars including development of potential topics; selection of speakers; designing the 4- or 8-hour workshop with speaker(s) or webinars; development of budget; working with co-sponsors within LLAMA and ALA; planning logistics; publicizing the event; and evaluating each institute; and
- coordinates planning with LLAMA Continuing Education Committee and publicity with LLAMA staff.
Displaying active committee roster as of 06/26/2016. Last retrieved on 06/26/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.