LLAMA LOMS Middle Management Discussion Group
To provide a forum to examine and encourage the study of library administration, especially on the middle management level, and to encourage the improvement of such management in libraries. The LOMS Middle Management Discussion Group carries out these functions through discussions, programs, and pre-conferences at Midwinter and the Annual Conferences of the ALA and through publishing materials of interest to middle managers.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 02/08/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- LLAMA-LOMS Middle Management Interest Group (LOMS Middle Managers)
- LLAMA LOMS Middle Manager's Discussion Group - Annual 2015 Date/Time/Location
- LLAMA LOMS Middle Manager's Discussion Group - 2015 Midwinter Chicago
- Middle Manager's Discussion Group - Las Vegas Session Details
- Call for Research Study Participants: Retaining and Advancing Middle Managers of Color in Academic Libraries
- LOMS Middle Managers Discussion Group
- Middle Management Discussion Group (LLAMA-LOMS) Chicago Schedule
- Middle Manager Discussion Group
- 2013 MidWinter Seattle - LLAMA Middle Managers Discussion Group Date/Time/Place
- Middle Managers Discussion Group