- 2:30 PM-4:00 PM (Eastern)
- 1:30 PM-3:00 PM (Central)
- 12:30 PM-2:00 PM (Mountain)
- 11:30 AM-1:00 PM (Pacific)
The world of work seems to be moving faster and faster every day. Is it possible to keep up with the rapid pace and still be stress free? Yes, it is! The Library Leadership and Management Association (LLAMA) will present “The Efficient Librarian: Productivity Strategies for Workplace Success,” on Wednesday, February 27, at 1:30-3:00 p.m. CT.
This webinar will help participants manage their workflow effectively, understand the fundamentals of a personal knowledge management system, and explore the power of next action thinking to move projects forward. Participants will learn powerful methods for managing commitments, information and communication that are the gold standard for personal and organizational efficiency. Discover concrete solutions for transforming uncertainty into an integrated system of stress-free productivity.
Participants will learn:
- How to capture anything and everything that has your attention and concern
- How to redefine actionable items into concrete next steps and clear outcomes
- Best practices of personal knowledge management to help you locate information when you need it
- How to make trusted choices about what to do in any given moment
Who Should Attend
Librarians, managers and administrators who are struggling to keep up with a high volume of knowledge work.
Douglas Crane, Director, Palm Beach County Library System, West Palm Beach, Florida
LLAMA member $49; Non-LLAMA member $59; LLAMA group rate (5 or more people at one site) $199; Non-LLAMA group rate (5 or more people at one site) $239; Student: $29
How to Register
Register online: http://tinyurl.com/3zhtecm
Register with a purchase order or by mail: registration form (PDF, 1 pg.).
Can’t attend the live event? No problem! If you register you will automatically receive a link to the recorded version for later viewing.
Tech Requirements: This webinar uses GoToWebinar software which may require a small download.