- 2:30 PM-4:00 PM (Eastern)
- 1:30 PM-3:00 PM (Central)
- 12:30 PM-2:00 PM (Mountain)
- 11:30 AM-1:00 PM (Pacific)
Taking the lead on new opportunities at your library doesn’t have to be overwhelming and exhausting. In this webinar we will show you how to approach innovation in a practical way that will have big results. We will break down innovation using Design Thinking steps, which include empathize, define, ideate, prototype and test. You may be surprised to discover that two of the innovation skills we will focus on in this webinar are already in rotation in many libraries: empathy and planning.
- Participants will explore the idea of innovation through engaging stakeholders in the innovation process.
- Participants will examine the specific elements of equity-centered design and design thinking as a way to understand user needs.
- Participants will discuss ways they can apply these elements to their own innovation efforts.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in innovation in libraries.
LLAMA member $49;
Non-LLAMA member $59;
LLAMA group rate (5 or more people at one site) $199;
Non-LLAMA group rate (5 or more people at one site) $239
Series of 3 Webinars -- SAVE 20% when you register for the series!
LLAMA member $117;
Non-LLAMA member $141;
LLAMA group rate (5 or more people at one site) $477;
Non-LLAMA group rate (5 or more people at one site) $573
How to Register
Register online: here
Register with a purchase order or by mail: registration form (PDF, 1 pg.).
Can’t attend the live event? No problem! If you register, you will automatically receive a link to the recorded version for later viewing.
This webinar is presented online using GoToWebinar software.
Program Officer, Continuing Education