Community of Practice: Technology
Charge: To explore, promote and share various new emerging technologies.
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/22/2018. Last retrieved on 03/22/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- We will annually investigate, evaluate, and provide recommendations on new ways to locate, access, store, and distribute information and services
Expected Time Commitment:
- Eight hours per year in either virtual meetings or at ALA conferences
Desired skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Understanding or interest in library technolgy/forecasting
- Research skills
Staff Contact and roles:
- Kerry Ward, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-5454-2433, ext. 5036. Overall management, committee charges/appointments, budget requests, etc.
- Fred Reuland, email@example.com, 800-545-2433, ext. 5032. Webinar production, program planning and scheduling, conference support, etc.
- Virtual meeting support
- Community leaders
- ALA Connect