Community of Practice: Technology
Charge: To explore, promote, and share various new emerging technologies. We will act in an advisory capacity by investigating, evaluating, and providing recommendations on new ways to locate, access, store, and distribute information services.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/22/2018. Last retrieved on 07/22/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- We will annually investigate, evaluate, and provide recommendations on new ways to locate, access, store, and distribute information and services
Expected Time Commitment:
- Eight hours per year in either virtual meetings or at ALA conferences
Desired skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Understanding or interest in library technolgy/forecasting
- Research skills
Staff Contact and roles:
- Kerry Ward, email@example.com, 800-5454-2433, ext. 5036. Overall management, committee charges/appointments, budget requests, etc.
- Fred Reuland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-545-2433, ext. 5032. Webinar production, program planning and scheduling, conference support, etc.
- Virtual meeting support
- Community leaders
- ALA Connect