Community of Practice: Technology
Charge: To manage the LLAMA Technology Community of Practice.
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/24/2018. Last retrieved on 03/24/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- Manage the strategic direction of the community
- Guide the development of community continuing education programs
- Appoint members to community committees and project teams on an ongoing basis
Expected Time Commitment:
- One hour quarterly meetings, either remote or at ALA conferences, to manage community projects and issues
- Minimum of 1 hour a month to read emails and respond to committee chairs, project teams, etc.
Desired skills, knowledge, experience:
- An understanding of community projects and interests, preferably through service on a community committee
- An interest in leadership and learning more about LLAMA and ALA
Staff Contact and roles:
- Kerry Ward, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-5454-2433, ext. 5036. Overall management, committee charges/appointments, budget requests, etc.
- Fred Reuland, email@example.com, 800-545-2433, ext. 5032. Webinar production, program planning and scheduling, conference support, etc.
- LLAMA President/Board
- Virtual meeting support
- ALA Connect