Community of Practice: Technology
Displaying active committee roster as of 11/21/2017. Last retrieved on 11/21/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- Develop Annual Conference Program on a topic related to circulation/access services: Complete and submit program proposal, identify presenters, coordinate program logistics, and host the program at the ALA Annual Conference
- Develop occasional LLAMA webinars on topics related to circulation/access services: Complete webinar proposal, identify presenters, and coordinate webinar logistics
Expected Time Commitment:
- Approximately 12 hours per year for virtual meetings, program development and coordination, and meeting and program attendance at the ALA Annual Conference
Desired skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Experience and/or familiarity with circulation and access services trends, procedures, and issues
- Some program planning experience preferred, but not required
Staff Contact and roles:
- Kerry Ward, email@example.com, 800-5454-2433, ext. 5036. Overall management, committee charges/appointments, budget requests, etc.
- Fred Reuland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-545-2433, ext. 5032. Webinar production, program planning and scheduling, conference support, etc.
- Virtual meeting support
- Community leaders
- ALA Connect