Community of Practice: Library Organization and Management
Charge: To conduct and sponsor educational programs for librarians and officials, to conduct or recommend research, and to encourage or sponsor publications related to the financial management of libraries.
- Propose yearly webinar or presentation at Annual
Expected Time Commitment:
- Eight hours per year in either virtual meetings or at ALA conferences
Desired skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Research skills
- Some program planning experience preferred, but not required
Staff Contact and roles:
- Kerry Ward, email@example.com, 800-5454-2433, ext. 5036. Overall management, committee charges/appointments, budget requests, etc.
- Fred Reuland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-545-2433, ext. 5032. Webinar production, program planning and scheduling, conference support, etc.
- Virtual meeting support
- Community leaders
- ALA Connect