Community of Practice: Library Organization and Management
Charge: To facilitate the exchange of ideas and information on fiscal, business and related administrative matters in libraries.
- One Discussion Group a year at Annual
Expected Time Commitment:
- Two hours a year - one to work with staff on conference scheduling and one to lead the group meeting
Desired skills, knowledge, experience:
- Interest or experience with library fiscal/business policies
- Small group facilitation skills
Staff contact and role:
- Kerry Ward, email@example.com, 800-5454-2433, ext. 5036. Overall management, committee charges/appointments, budget requests, etc.
- Fred Reuland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-545-2433, ext. 5032. Communication support, discussion group scheduling, etc.
- Support from community leaders
- Virtual meeting support
- ALA Connect