Community of Practice: Buildings and Equipment
Charge: To jointly manage with the International Interior Design Association the bi-annaul ALA/IIDA Library Interior Design Awards.
Displaying active committee roster as of 04/20/2018. Last retrieved on 04/20/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- Planning and implementation of the bi-annual awards program
- Selection of award jurors
- Ongoing communication with IIDA/staff
Expected Time Commitment:
- Two hours for juror application review
- Two hours per month from January-June for program planning
- Two hours for the presentation at the Annual Conference
Desired skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Experience in library interior design or design projects
- Familiarity with the ALA/IIDA award
Staff Contact and roles:
- Kerry Ward, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-5454-2433, ext. 5036. Overall program management
- Fred Reuland, email@example.com, 800-545-2433, ext. 5032. Award program planning and scheduling, on-site logistics, press releases, etc.
- Support/liaison with IIDA
- Past ALA/IIDA Library Interior Design Award winners