Community of Practice: Assessment
Charge: To explore and foster emerging and best practices in assessment of public services, public programming, access services, library spaces, research, teaching, and learning.
Displaying active committee roster as of 12/10/2018. Last retrieved on 12/10/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- Propose a yearly webinar or presentation at Annual
Expected time commitment:
- Approx. one hour per month for conference calls
- Approx. eight additional hours for program development.
Desired skills, knowledge, experience:
- Experience in library (academic or public) public services such as access services, reference/research, instruction, programming, etc.
- Some program planning experience preferred
Staff contact and roles:
- Kerry Ward, email@example.com, 800-5454-2433, ext. 5036. Overall management, committee charges/appointments, budget requests, etc.
- Fred Reuland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-545-2433, ext. 5032. Webinar production, program planning and scheduling, conference support, etc.
- Ongoing consultation with the leader of the Assessment Community of Practice leader: Consuella Askew, 2017-2018 membership cycle, and others active within LLAMA’s Assessment Community
- Access to funding upon request and review
- Virtual meeting support
- ALA Connect