Community of Practice: Assessment
Charge: To explore and foster emerging and best practices in assessment of organizational structure and culture, and business practices, with an eye toward advocacy and stakeholders’ interests.
Displaying active committee roster as of 09/20/2018. Last retrieved on 09/20/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- Develop professional development opportunities
- Identify appropriate venue for training
- Identify appropriate topic/speakers for training
- Serve as liaison committee for Assessment Repository project team
Expected time commitment:
- Approx. one hour per month for conference calls, program development, and program/social attendance if individually desired at the Midwinter Meeting or the Annual Conference.
Desired skills, knowledge, experience:
- Awareness/of or interest in current library organizational practice trends and best practices
- Knowledge or interest in assessment strategies and techniques
Staff contact and roles:
- Kerry Ward, email@example.com, 800-5454-2433, ext. 5036. Overall management, committee charges/appointments, budget requests, etc.
- Fred Reuland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-545-2433, ext. 5032. Webinar production, program planning and scheduling, conference support, etc.
- Ongoing consultation with the leader of the Assessment Community of Practice leader: Consuella Askew, 2017-2018 membership cycle, and others active within LLAMA’s Assessment Community
- Leadership and coordination of LLAMA’s engagement in assessment topics
- Access to funding upon request and review
- Virtual meeting support