Community of Practice: Assessment
Charge: To promote awareness of the Assessment Community and its activities through internal and external communication using the website, social media, ALA publications, and other avenues such as meet-ups at assessment conferences.
Displaying active committee roster as of 04/26/2018. Last retrieved on 04/26/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- Increase awareness of the Assessment Community; increased attendance at AC webinars and programs; increased expressions of interest in AC through membership requests
Expected Time Commitment:
- Approx. 20 hours over one year for meetings, virtual collaboration and project work
Desired skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Knowledge or experience with marketing and social media
- Knowledge of units of ALA and other nonprofit/for-profit providers
Staff Contact and roles:
- Kerry Ward, email@example.com, 800-5454-2433, ext. 5036. Overall management, committee charges/appointments, budget requests, etc.
- Fred Reuland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-545-2433, ext. 5032. Webinar production, program planning and scheduling, conference support, etc.
- Ongoing consultation with the leader of the Assessment Community of Practice leader: Consuella Askew, 2017-2018 membership cycle, and others active within LLAMA’s Assessment Community
- Leadership and coordination of LLAMA’s engagement in assessment topics
- Access to funding upon request and review
- Virtual meeting support