Community of Practice: Assessment
Charge: To facilitate the exchange of ideas and information on measurement, assessment and evaluation in libraries. Meets annually during the Midwinter Meeting.
Displaying active committee roster as of 09/24/2018. Last retrieved on 09/24/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- One Discussion Group a year at Midwinter
Expected Time Commitment:
- Two hours a year - one to work with staff on conference scheduling and one to lead the group meeting
Desired skills, knowledge, experience:
- Interest or experience with library assessment
- Small group facilitation skills
Staff contact and role:
- Kerry Ward, email@example.com, 800-5454-2433, ext. 5036. Overall management, committee charges/appointments, budget requests, etc.
- Fred Reuland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-545-2433, ext. 5032. Communication support, discussion group scheduling, etc.
- Ongoing consultation with the leader of the Assessment Community of Practice leader: Consuella Askew, 2017-2018 membership cycle, and others active within LLAMA’s Assessment Community
- Leadership and coordination of LLAMA’s engagement in assessment topics
- Access to funding upon request and review
- Virtual meeting support