LLAMA Mentoring Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 03/11/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- January Meeting Minutes
- November Meeting Minutes
- October Meeting Minutes
- September Minutes
- 2012-2013 Mentoring Duo Agreement
- LLAMA Mentoring Program Orientation
- Mentoring Duo Agreement
- Application deadline for 2010-2011 Mentoring Program
- 2010 LLAMA Mentoring Program application deadline extended
- Now Accepting LLAMA Mentor/Mentee Applications
The LLAMA Mentoring Committee has begun recruiting mentors and mentees for our July 2012-June 2013 year. The mentoring program pairs librarians who are currently in leadership positions with librarians who are interested in becoming leaders.
For mentors, it is a chance to pass on your experience and knowledge by working one-on-one with an enthusiastic colleague who is ready to learn and benefit from your experience.
For mentees, it is a great opportunity to learn from an accomplished leader how to:
• explore your leadership potential
• demonstrate leadership in your current position
• acquire the skills, attitudes and relationships that you will need to move into leadership roles.
Participants must be ALA and LLAMA members as of the start of the program, and must either attend the Mentor/Mentee orientation at ALA Annual or be able to participate in a virtual orientation at a time to be determined.
The submission deadline for mentor and mentee applications has been extended to December 16, 2011.
For more information on the program, contact Holly Cole Okuhara at email@example.com or see: